My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Why am I runnning?


I taught my students that our government is as strong as the commitment of its citizens to make it work. That requires participation, and I am fortunate enough to be able to make the time commitment required.

The people of the communities in Rockingham District 1 face such issues as balancing growth while preserving rural character, attracting and supporting business while protecting our environment and resources, particularly our water, and dealing with deteriorating infrastructure. Education and equitable property taxation are issues we share with others around the state.

My experience in education and business, and commitment to my community, give me the necessary qualifications to serve the people of Rockingham District 1.

No comments: