My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Library Talks

Another way I keep in touch with constituents is by holding rotating monthly meetings at the libraries of the four towns I represent: Nottingham, Northwood, Deerfield and Candia. I have enjoyed every meeting and learned a great deal from those who attended.

At one meeting in Nottingham I had a chance to discuss the Downeaster and public transportation options and learned a great deal. Another meeting in Candia allowed me to discuss conservation issues. Some meetings were just general talks about legislation or government and how things work. All gave me a chance to meet with constituents and get to know those who attended. I will continue this practice when re-elected.

No comments: