My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

With your help I became a member of the General Court


Thanks to your efforts, I won the special election and on January 30, 2008 was sworn in as a member of the New Hampshire General Court. I hope to live up to your expections and to the title of 'Honorable'. My opponent was a strong candidate, had formidable support, and fought hard. I am proud of our campaign which focused on positions and goals rather than personal attacks.

No comments: