My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Keeping Constituents Informed

When I ran for state representaive, I promised to keep constituents informed about what was going on in Concord. One way I did this was to write regular reports about roll call votes in The Forum [www.forumhome.org]

Links to some of these reports are listed below:

What is the Cost of an Adequate Education?

Education Funding

Tracking Devices, Marijuana and Water

Ethics and Immigration

Health and Education

Education, Parental Rights and Immigration

No comments: