My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Compared to my opponent

I am not running for office to promote some personal agenda; I am running to restore balance and serve my constituents. I have demonstrated a commitment to my constitutents with legislation I have filed in the past [see posts below], often across Party lines, and with attention to local issues and involvement in events in the four communities.

My opponent sought the Libertarian candidacy for president in 2000 and is very involved in the Free State Project. He seeks to eliminate government, expand gun rights and eliminate shared responsibility for our state and to our fellow citizens. When serving in the past he did not meet with constituents and continues to only seek interaction with Republican and Libertarian voters.  He is running to promote his own anti-government agenda not represent his constituents


While I may have missed something, I cannot find any legislation he sponsored to promote his constituents while he was in office--or actually any legislation he sponsored. 

No comments: