My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Issues

The people of Candia, Deerfield, Northwood and Nottingham face such issues as balancing growth while preserving rural character, attracting and supporting business while protecting our environment and resources--particularly our water--and dealing with deteriorating infrastructure. Funding education and dealing with burdensome property taxes (often as a result of downshifting from cuts at the state level) are issues we share with others around the state.


My experience in the legislature, education and business experience, and my commitment to our community, give me the necessary qualifications to serve the people of Rockingham District 32.

I ask for your vote.

No comments: