My Pledge

I pledge to be fiscally responsible, protective of individual rights, attentive to local needs, supportive of families, and responsive to constituents.

Contributions may be made
c/o Andrew Robertson fiscal agent - PO Box 498 - Northwood, NH 03261 or online at ACT BLUE.

FB: Maureen Mann-NH House of Representatives Contact: mmann@metrocast.net.

Monday, October 8, 2012

During my previous service as a state representative...

I introduced legislation to promote and protect the interests of our District, including specific legislation to benefit residents of all four communities, often working across Party lines to do so. [Examples: protecting local control of groundwater, upholding rights on private property, upgrading the classification of Pleasant Lake]

I am particularly proud of my work leading to a traffic signal at the intersection of Routes 4 and 107, as well as my sponsorship of legislation naming a portion of Route 43 the Robert A. Johnson Highway.

No comments: